Email signatures are used to display your name and contact information. The signature is automatically inserted, usually at the end of the email. Using an email signature saves you time every time you send an email to someone.
If you use Microsoft Outlook, the links below will show you how to set them up:
and for Thunderbird
If however,you use webmail you can add a signature by following the instructions below:
Creating an email signature in Horde
Create a signature in Horde Webmail by following the steps below:
- On the icon bar at the very top of any mail page in the Horde WebMail application, click on the options icon.
- In the Your Information column, click Personal Information.
- On the Personal Information page, click Edit Your Identities.
- Select the Default identity from the Your Identities pop-up menu, type your signature text, and click the Create button.
- Confirmation that the change you have made to your default identity will appear at the top of your window stating “adding a signature file.”
Creating an email signature in Roundcube
Create a signature in RoundCube by following these steps:
- Click on “Settings” at the top right side of the page.
- On the Settings page, click on the “Identities” Tab.
- Double click on the email address that you want to create a signature for.
- Add your signature.
Creating an email signature in SquirrelMail
Create a signature in SquirrelMail, in the Personal Information section, by following the steps below:
- First, log into your SquirrelMail.
- Click on Options at the top of the screen.
- Click on “Personal Information.”
- On the next screen you will be able to insert your signature.